<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

10 things I love about blogging

  1. Blogging provides an avenue for taking stock of my life.
  2. Blogging connects me to my family more often - in a virtual, disconnected kind of way, provided they read it at all!
  3. Blogging keeps me up-to-date with distant friends - well, the ones who blog anyway (and aren't they the most important ones?!)
  4. Blogging is a portal to the world - from my little house I can beam chatter to the entire global village.
  5. Blogging is a window into other people's worlds - click 'next blog>>' and be amazed by who you bump into.
  6. Blogging is an outlet for every extroverted tendancy I have. It's also potentially a sign that computer nerdiness is inherited. Sigh.
  7. Blogging is a safe way to voice an outrageous opinion without the risk of personal harm.
  8. Blogging helps my marriage - let off steam on-line without dumping on Frank! Hooray for blogging.
  9. Blogging fills in time while the football is on. Perhaps I should move this to the number one position?
  10. Blogging is a great topic of conversation. Actually I'm not so sure about that - the minute I intoduce how much I love blogging into most conversations people start looking at me like I have grown horns. Oh well.

4 Comments:

At 5:38 pm, November 01, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

lol, yes, the blogging friends ARE the most important ones! ;)

 
At 5:46 pm, November 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so does our post count = closeness to cecily rating??

oh dear ...

 
At 5:48 pm, November 01, 2006, Blogger cecily said...

no your comment count does...

 
At 5:48 pm, November 01, 2006, Blogger cecily said...

that means robyn is a very close friend... thankyou robyn for all your comments and for being a great real friend, not just blog friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home