<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

10 things I'd do if I wasn't blogging all day

Continuing with the 'blogging consumed my life' theme (it's 10pm, way past my bed time and I can't think of anything more inspiring I'm sorry!), I need to tell you what I am prevented from doing by blogging. It has nothing to do with me... all the internet's fault.
  1. Backing up my computer files
  2. Wiping my hard drive and reloading everthing so it runs better
  3. Finishing a cross stitch that's been 10 years in the making
  4. Writing letters to long lost friends
  5. Removing everything from the kitchen cupboard, wiping the shelves and returning everything to the cupboard again
  6. Cleaning the cobwebs from the ceilings, walls, window archs, door frames and every other nook and cranny (Frank bought me a spider web cleaner the other day, so I'm very excited about cleaning webs this weekend. If I don't blog, you'll know why!)
  7. Reading "New Internationalist", a cool independent news magazine I subscribe to but rarely fully read
  8. Cleaning the venetian blinds oh, I did that... cleaning the windows
  9. Watching Series 3 of Monk that I borrowed from some friends who won a copy and have no interest in watching it
  10. Practicing the violin
  11. Making individually hand crafted Christmas cards (blame NaBloPoMo for the cheap shop cards)
  12. Giving myself a foot pedicure
  13. Reading the Bible more (now there's a priority for you!)
  14. Phoning friends
  15. Finishing off the 73 unfinished books on my shelf (I'm a terrible one for reading several books at the same time but completing none)
  16. Finding the right piano to buy
  17. Weeding the garden
  18. Planting more vegetables
  19. Writing up a lunchtime program for teenage girls
  20. Focusing on my husband (he's wonderful)
... Oh, I'm way past ten things I'd do if I wasn't blogging all day. Good thing I love blogging so much or I'd be going crazy with frustration at this serious state of underachievement!

2 Comments:

At 7:36 am, November 23, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

This made me laugh! I'm assuming that its not in rank of priority, right? And #11 reminded me, I have your (cheap store-bought) Christmas card ready (I'm starting earlier than normal this year, the overseas ones might actually get there on time!) but I need you to email your address again. Have a great day Cec!

 
At 5:59 pm, November 23, 2006, Blogger cecily said...

of course it's in order of priorities Robyn...

LOL - it was whatever came into my head with no editing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home