<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, January 05, 2007

life is beautiful

oh. my. goodness.

How can I have lived in Tasmania for six years without hearing about the incredible beauty of the Tasman Peninsular?

Absolutely magnificent!



Around every corner, every bend in the road we found another stunning vista of dramatic cliffs; another long sandy beach; another shady tree lined cove; more rolling farmland. More and more beauty that took my breath away.



Is my life wonderful or is my life wonderful? What a privilege to experience all of this and more... stay posted for the 'more' tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 10:56 pm, January 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God is right! Absolutely beautiful!

 
At 9:20 am, January 06, 2007, Blogger Robyn said...

I'm glad you're home, and it looks breathtaking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home