<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, February 16, 2007

no more excuses

A parcel arrived by registered post this morning, spelling the end of blogging freedom for me.

My counselling text, "Basic Personal Counselling. A training manual for counsellors." by Geldard and Geldard was delivered into my hot little hands.

I'm delighted - I haven't been able to start my study properly without this basic text (ask the university bookshop why it took me so long to get it in the first place!), so I'm relieved to have the book in the house and be able to get into things.

Sadly this spells the end of blogging at will. I have no more excuses for not studying... the text has arrived, and I simply cannot waste any more time on the internet.

So it's goodbye then, until next time, when my assignments are complete and uploaded to the lecturer - so long, farewell, aufwiedersehn, goodnight.

(Oh. Well. At least until I need a study break anyway. That'll be tomorrow!)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:27 am, February 17, 2007, Blogger Robyn said...

Much as I will miss you blogging regularly (boohoo!) I'm excited that you're about to launch into your course. Don't you love the promise of a new textbook?! :)

 
At 10:16 am, February 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like we should hold a funeral! How sad; I will miss your funny little stories. You could always review with us. That's it! Just give us reviews of what you read, it will help you remember and then you can tell your class that your blogger friends helped you! That will make you sound so mentally healthy they will be jealous and want to have their very own blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home