<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, April 29, 2007

"Hello. May I speak to the owner of the bus-i-ness?"
Happy voice. Happy voice. You need the money Ajay, so just keep talking.

"May I ask who's calling please?"
Indian accent... telemarketer for sure...

"My name is Ajay, and I am calling from Perfect Plan Phone Company. We offer..."
Get in as fast as you can Ajay. Keep talking. Force the information into the phone ca...

"I'm sorry, we're not interested in any new plans. And you woke me up."
Pesky telemarketers! Who pays these people? They are so irritating!

"...offer packages that will cut your phone costs by more than half..."
...ll. She's going to hang up. I can hear it in her voice. Keep talking Ajay. Win her with the latest great deal...

"We're very happy with the phone package we have. Goodbye." Click.
Ha... that shut you up! Hung up on you! Beat that you annoying person.

"...If you choose to join our company we will give..." Beeeeeeep.
Huh? She hung up. She didn't even hear me out! Westerners are SO rude!

1 Comments:

At 10:10 am, April 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree. One time I had someone call at 8:15 in the morning. I thought they were supposed to only call after 9:00 a.m. Anyway, part of me feels sorry for the poor telemarketers (I was thinking of another word to call them but I must show some pitty right)? All I have to do is think for a moment though and I snap back. This is one area where I'm just not a nice person. I've never met a telemarketer, hmmm, I wonder why?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home