<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

mad-spiders... it could be possible after all

Some time ago I wrote about a spider running in circles around my bathroom floor. At the time I questioned if it might be delirious. Do spiders suffer from mental illness, or (as one friend suggested) was the spider simply burned by the hot air I blew on it and hopping around in pain?

I don't know, but it seems that I am not the only person who wonders about such things! 'lucidiocy' pointed me in the direction of an experiment which uses web design to determine the mental state of a spider.

Enjoy!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:53 am, April 11, 2007, Blogger Cherie said...

Hilarious. I called my daughters in, thinking, you know, science lesson. "Hmmm," "Wow," then,
"hahaha!"

Thanks for sharing.

 
At 7:17 pm, April 11, 2007, Blogger cecily said...

Oh dear... I hope I haven't corrupted your daughters! Spiders are a bit of a running theme on my blog, so this video is in keeping.

 
At 5:06 am, April 12, 2007, Blogger Cherie said...

No, you haven't corrupted my daughters. They are old enough, they can take it. No worries.

I just showed it to my husband and he's still chuckling over it.

We, as a family, are a little 'off' I think..... :-D

 
At 6:54 am, April 12, 2007, Blogger deanna said...

Spiders... aagh! I'll have to spy out your other arachnid posts out of sheer morbid fascination.

 
At 9:48 am, April 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was hysterical Cecily! Good post. I often think of that little spider that was mentally ill!

 
At 8:32 am, April 13, 2007, Blogger Cherie said...

Cecily, I put you on my official Thinking Blogger Awards list. You deserve it!!

(This spider STILL cracks me up.)

 
At 12:54 pm, April 14, 2007, Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

This is all the more funny to me, a Canadian, because there really are Hinterland's Who's Who commercials with the same music and voice. I saw this one a while ago and it still cracks me up.

Here via Cherie, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home