<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, May 14, 2007

fashionista???

I got a little carried away in Kmart this morning...



What? Are you sniggering? I'll have you know it's very fashionable! And warm! And on top of the 25% off, it also had a slight defect so it was reduced even further. What a bargain! What I particularly love about this is that I'm not pregnant, but I get to wear pregnant clothes...

But I certainly won't be caught dead wearing it with these tights (or any other similar leggings) in public. (Which begs the question why I'm publishing this on the internet. Hmmmm)

I guess I'll have to go buy some suitable trousers then!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 8:28 pm, May 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are just too funny, sexy too! Not that I noticed, but I'll be Frank did!

 
At 10:09 am, May 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post needs a warning of some sort.

Especially for brothers of the blogger.

 
At 12:17 pm, May 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Luke, can't handle sister being sexy?

 
At 9:08 pm, May 15, 2007, Blogger cecily said...

Now I'm chuckling! :)

 
At 11:35 pm, May 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sexy" and "sister" in the same sentence?

Surely you're joking!

 
At 12:05 pm, May 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute legs, Cecily!
I didn't know you had Kmart in OZ. I guess it's everywhere. :)

 
At 3:29 pm, May 20, 2007, Blogger lucidiocy said...

C~

Holy! You look so Mod! So Kylie! SO HOT!

 
At 4:04 pm, May 20, 2007, Blogger lucidiocy said...

p.s. I don't know how I missed this post!

 
At 8:57 am, May 21, 2007, Blogger cecily said...

Yes Leah, Kmart, Target... you name it, its probably in Australia as well!

Thanks for the compliments people - I should post photos more often. ;)

T... this one got lost in a flurry of 6 posts in 2 days. Don't know what happened to me there! Carried away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home