<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, June 18, 2007

deliciousness

It's suddenly very cold here. While May was a month of above average temperatures, June is fast becoming a month of chilly, below average temperatures. It's scarf, gloves and (almost) hat weather. Crunchy grass and frosty windscreen season. Winter.

And the delight in all this shiveringness?

That moment when the sliding doors of the hospital open wide and swallow me. Enveloped by comfort, cheeks brushed with warmth. Hmmmm. Let the deliciousness seep into your bones.

Almost makes it worth going to work each day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:40 am, June 19, 2007, Blogger Cherie said...

So weird to think of you shivering, while I sat out in the sun today, sunglasses perched on my nose, and thought, ah, sweet warm June.

I could almost feel the warmth in my cheeks at your description.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home