<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, June 17, 2007

a little more balance...

When I hung up my typing fingers last night I was determined not to blog about teeth or the pulp mill for... I don't know... maybe a few days, but I'm sorry, I just can't do it!

I found a newspaper report that was less biased than the local news. I can only presume that this is because it's a national paper and more immune to manipulation and bribery than local news sources!

So if you want to read a more moderate view, check it out at The Australian.

I'll try really, really, really hard not to post about this for a while. I mean... it's not like this is all that's happening in my life or anything. There's sheep, nursing, teeth, sleep, food, church... man! Outside of the pulp mill, my life is just plain boring!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:40 am, June 18, 2007, Blogger Cherie said...

Post what you need to post, dear Cecily. We care, and we are interested......and your life outside of teeth and mill is QUITE interesting. Don't sell yourself short, kiddo!

Oh, and glad for a more even story on the mill. :-)

 
At 3:50 pm, June 18, 2007, Blogger Robyn said...

Hey you never know how far reaching and influential your blog could be...
I was hoping for photos in the article. I can't imagine that number of people congregating in the town, must have been amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home