<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, October 12, 2007

the meaning of stress

I have an assignment to write on stress. I'm struggling for words because I hardly know anything about stress. I mean, what does it feel like?

Not that the assignment I thought was due today was due last Monday, so my two week grace period is already whittled down to 1.25 weeks by sheer idiocy. Or that the readings for the online quiz are taking me forever so I can't just do the quiz and get into the assignment. Or that I spent the last three days madly reading and writing for the other assignment that I thought was due last Monday but was actually due today.

Right now I'm scratching my head and wondering what on earth it was that dragged me away so consistently from the books over the last two months. What could possibly have been so important that I left all the work until after the due dates? Oh... I know... it was the need to experience extreme stress in order to write more convincingly about it! Of course!

The good news is that by next Friday all will be complete. I will have fulfilled the requirements of a Grad Cert in Counselling. Yay!

And I'll be free to blog every day for NaBloPoMo without guilt or shame.

Oh OK, I might be a bit ashamed. It's embarrassing and all to be so nerd like in my blogging devotion. But I love it. I love the challenge of thinking up something interesting every day!

But I digress. It's back to the grind for me for one more week.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:06 am, October 13, 2007, Blogger Mike S said...

Posting every day would stress me out totally, not to mention that it's beyond my capabilities. Good luck & hope you feel better now:)

 
At 9:43 am, October 13, 2007, Blogger Robyn said...

Good luck Cec - keep your eye on the light at the end of the tunnel, you're almost there!! :)

 
At 9:24 pm, October 13, 2007, Blogger cecily said...

Thanks guys! One down, one to go! The online quiz turned out to be easy peasy and took me only 16 of the 45 minutes (little boast here... got 100% Like I said, very easy). Just the essay now, and it doesn't look too bad.

Mike, I'm feeling heaps better, but still tired. I figure that is the result of stress... which I really know far too much about. Oh well.

 
At 10:59 am, October 15, 2007, Blogger deanna said...

I'm excited for you in your nearness to new degreedom. Way to go on the quiz! Have a great time blogging in November; I look forward to reading your daily posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home