<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, October 21, 2007

mind mush

Oh dear. I finished all the study and now I want to put my brain on hold. For a few weeks. In fact, can I put my life on hold?

Uh, no? Not possible?

I mean, I can't even get my act together for blogging. So many things I could write about, but I just can't pull the words together.

So I cooked Celeriac soup. It was totally mushy (but yummy). Just like my brain. So it hasn't helped really.

Oh well. Maybe tomorrow my thoughts will come together better.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:33 am, October 24, 2007, Blogger Mike S said...

Isn't it maddening when that happens? Thankfully, it's generally a temporary condition:)

 
At 2:22 pm, October 25, 2007, Blogger Robyn said...

I think I'm permanently set on "mush" at the moment. So sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home