<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, November 18, 2007

satisfied feet

I confess I caught a little too much sun this weekend:



I also confess that yesterday my brother published my post for me.

I only feel a little bad about this because Frank and I fulfilled a long held dream and went to Maria Island for the weekend. We joined a two day adult education cycling trip and - despite forgetting to take breakfast for Saturday morning, losing Frank's diary, showers and cloud all Saturday, running out of camera battery in less than a day (despite charging four on Friday), torch batteries running flat, misplacing our metal camping bowls and leaving behind our shampoo and soap - we had a fantastic weekend.

Here's a sample of the scenery while I get a slide show and full report together!


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:51 am, November 19, 2007, Blogger Cherie said...

Pretty pink toes that match your sunburned feet! Too funny.

Gorgeous photo. Can't wait for the slide show.

Rainy, gray, gloomy, and grand here...see, we like this sort of weather...well, for awhile.

= D

 
At 5:14 am, November 19, 2007, Blogger Loes said...

Totally agree with Cherie on the pink toes! On the rest as well actually: stunning photo, wanting to see more!!

BTW, today's tea is red bush, so if you fancy a cuppa, my door is open.. ;0)

 
At 10:42 am, November 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty feet. Glad you got away, looking forward to the pictures.

cold, getting ready for snow flakes here. Wish it was spring we were getting ready for.

 
At 4:33 pm, November 19, 2007, Blogger lucidiocy said...

You make me want to get a pedicure.

Since I can't go to the island or experience that breathtaking scenery, I'll console myself with a pedicure.

p.s. your sandal tanned/burned feet look cute that way--like bikini tan lines for the feet.

 
At 7:53 am, November 20, 2007, Blogger cecily said...

bikini tan lined feet! Hahaha... I've never been a huge fan of tanlines. But on feet? Hideous! I shall have to put sunscreen on the burned bits and burn the rest today to make it even. Or not.

Glad you love the toes everyone... a very quick job with a new colour I bought last week. Haven't painted my toes for ages and I like it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home