<$BlogMetaData$

Friday, December 07, 2007

blah

I was going to post a flowery epistle, but I'm too tired and grumpy, so I shall spare you the misery. Suffice to say I'm spoiling for a fight with the recently returned next door neighbour.

I'd also like to ask local schools to please stop sending me requests for interviews. I've had enough now thankyou. As much as I love myself and love talking about myself, I'm a little bit over it. And I am on holidays after all.

I shall return when my mood has improved and I don't feel so damn tired all the time. (Is this the double shift catching up with me?!)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:23 pm, December 07, 2007, Blogger lucidiocy said...

You're feeling bad? Well Cec, despite it all, you look lovely. In fact, you look fabulous!It's almost criminal/fraudulous how rested and youthful you look.

So,

there's that.

:*

~T

 
At 7:24 am, December 08, 2007, Blogger Loes said...

Hope you feel better soon, so that you can enjoy your holidays!

 
At 9:41 am, December 08, 2007, Blogger Sandy said...

Come on over Cecily, we'll watch a good classic movie, eat popcorn, and hangout. We can be grumpy together.

 
At 8:54 am, December 10, 2007, Blogger Mike S said...

Hope you're feeling brighter soon:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home