<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, December 16, 2007

cheers everyone!

I've scraped myself of the wall, thanks to all your kindness and nice thoughts and a good dose of sunlight. Thankyou, thankyou to all.

Yes, wouldn't it be nice to hive off somewhere, skip Christmas and chill together. I was just saying to someone this morning that I find Christmas with friends much less stressful than Christmas with family because there isn't the weight of expectation. Friends tend to take you as you are.

Since we can't all hive off, skip Christmas and chill, Frank and I are heading off for a week shared between my Mum and his Mum, with hopefully lots of r&r to boot. (Note to self and anyone who will listen: never take leave before Christmas no matter that it is impossible to get leave over Christmas or in January... it just isn't restful)

Anyway, if there's a blogging silence, you know why. I shall return and comment like crazy after my late shift on Christmas Day. Have a good one!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 1:34 am, December 17, 2007, Blogger Sandy said...

Happy travels Cec, take the camera! Merry Christmas also.

 
At 7:24 am, December 17, 2007, Blogger lucidiocy said...

Hey Cecily,

I do understand and somehow feel we are living parallel lives, spiritually, emotionally.

Reading your last few posts brought me to tears. I am sorry I didn't read them earlier, but it is encouraging that your air your introspection. I am not nearly as introspective as you are, I tend to shut off my emotional turmoil and live with the deafening sound of my silent scream until I fall completely apart.

It's good to know that I am not alone in my struggles. God has a strange way of reaching me through you.


Warmly,

Tamar

 
At 4:17 pm, December 17, 2007, Blogger deanna said...

May your r&r happen, and may you have fun and Christmas cheer, even when you get back to work. Like Tamar, I say thanks for sharing what you've lately been through. Hope it helps as you process further.

 
At 8:36 am, December 18, 2007, Blogger Cherie said...

Hope you can find and grab the precious moments out of your holiday and time spent away.

Merry Christmas, Cecily and Frank!!

 
At 1:24 pm, December 20, 2007, Blogger ruddygood said...

Merry Christmas, Cecily, and have a lovely break!

I'm a lot like Tamar, and tend to internalise far too much. It's funny that I read your troubles today, the night after finally sharing some of my own distress of the last few weeks. Guess it's not really surprising - at this time of year, many hidden feelings are forced to the surface.

Hope you return, revitalised and re-centred, to take the New Year head on. :)

 
At 9:36 pm, December 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geraldene writes:
Dear Cecily,
I'm not good at picking up the vibes of distress; you need to spell it out loud and clear. I'm glad you have worked through this lot and pray that the KI adventure will be refreshing for you and Frank. Enjoy it all. We are thinking of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home