<$BlogMetaData$

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

busy living life

Some seriously good stuff has been happening and I really want to write about it but just can't find the time. Then there are all those photos of the trip I want to share, and the stories I want to tell. Same thing - not enough time.

Truth is I'm busy living, and it's good. Real good. Would just be nice to have a snippet of time to tell the tale though.

I will, I really will. This weekend maybe.

(I really only posted tonight so it isn't more than a week since my last post. Sad. I know. But I'm a blogger!)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:02 am, July 16, 2008, Blogger Mike S said...

It's so nice to see the upbeat mood in your post. The posting to meet a limit used to bother me at one time, then I missed a lot and found all my 'blogosphere' friends were still there when I got back.
You only go around once, best to make the journey through life the best one you can manage. Live every day as if you know it's to be your last:)

 
At 10:15 pm, July 16, 2008, Blogger Sandy said...

The Indian is right! We'll wait patiently until you take a moment to fill us in!

But...we miss you!

 
At 12:42 pm, July 17, 2008, Blogger deanna said...

I haven't kept with blogging very well lately. You're doing fine by me, and I'm glad, too, to hear things are fairly upbeat.

I'll let you know first that Tim and I just purchased tickets for a trip to Germany! Friends who are living there invited us, so we're taking a deep breath and going (in Sept.). I'll try to send you a postcard. :o)

 
At 10:50 pm, July 17, 2008, Blogger ruddygood said...

Well, the theme for today's comments is definitely "slackarse bloggers", and, as you know, I've qualified as one of those recently! But, exactly as Mike S describes, I've come back and discovered all my "blogosphere friends" are still here...bless them! So don't sweat a week, Cec - real life happens to us all, and we'll still be here when you get back.

Ps. Kick-up-the-backside duly accepted and Part 2 has been delivered...lol.
Pps. I love your previous post, too - found particular relevance in view of my recent experiences, living as I do in a small village.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home