<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, October 11, 2008

happy

It's a day for being happy, no doubt about it.

The sun is shining down, warming me through and through. I've been hardening my heart to the signs of spring. The fresh, green nubile plant growth, lengthening days, and flowering trees have all passed by, not unnoticed but certainly not rejoiced over. Silly me, because it has all been rather beautiful and I could have been much happier. But sometimes I get so into the spring thing I am disappointed by continuing chilly weather. Harden your heart no more sweet Cecily for spring is well and truly here, flowers, leaves, sun, warmth and all!

In the midst of the sun and joy I have been listening to Gypsy Groove, a CD I bought yesterday. I don't know, maybe I'm just a lover of funky dance music; perhaps the memory of that wonderful Roma art exhibition in Prague is stirring my passions. Whatever it is, I love this CD. It makes me want to laugh and dance and twirl, all of which would be perfectly suited to this beautiful day!

On top of all that, the sheep are making me giggle and giggle. They've just been shorn again and they look so spindly and naked and cute when three hours ago they were all woollen and fat and roly poly.

So be happy Cecily. The world is a beautiful place.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:20 am, October 13, 2008, Blogger Robyn said...

Yay! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home