<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, November 09, 2008

odds and ends from the fridge

I'm in a bit of a cooking slump, a state of being not helped by a whole drawer of little pieces of a load of vegetables. I don't have enough of anything to make something decent!

I didn't use any of the odds and sods tonight, but I did scrape together a few other bits and pieces to come up with (there's no other way to say this) a gourmet pizza. Potato, asparagus, caramelised onion, wilted baby spinach leaves, smoked chicken, basil and sour cream. Yummo.

If only I could take pictures as good as that pizza tasted. Take your pick... flash or no flash.




Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:35 pm, November 09, 2008, Blogger Joyce's Journey said...

That pizza sounds yum and looks great! You can always do something with pizza, I think! Veggie pizza is probably the best, though Thai chicken is good and carmelized onion and gorgonzola cheese is pretty good too.

 
At 3:33 am, November 10, 2008, Blogger deanna said...

I know, taking pictures of food is tricky (well, for me most things are), but I would've loved a taste. (Except I would've been rude and scraped it off the crust, sorry.)

Odds and sods - love that expression.

 
At 3:33 am, November 11, 2008, Blogger Cherie said...

You do keep me inspired to keep trying new foods and using my taste buds to spur me onto interesting combos. Thanks!

Looks fantastic! Crust and all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home