<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

on the up

I don't like to be so easily swayed by circumstances, but after a day sprinkled with little moments of niceness... I feel better now. Still tired and prone to overreacting, but a little more cheerful. This is what cheered me:

A boy at school insisted on giving me his spare school photo which his mum told him he could do what he wanted with. It's sitting on my work computer and I feel weepy every time I look at it. That boy is so precious, but I don't think he knows it because not many people in his life tell him.

My new Super Natural Cooking recipe book arrived in the post. Now I just need to source the super natural ingredients to churn out the super natural food.

A group I ran with some Grade 5/6 girls went super well - they were engaged the whole time and really got into the discussions about friendship.

A special friend texted me to say she was thinking of me, and a friend in the UK facebook messaged me with a word of cheer. Thanks guys!

Frank came to school to help me run a group with several Grade 3/4 boys. It's a wild group, but I love running it with Frank.

I went to visit a new workplace for my third job. The people were delightful and I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with them over a cup of tea.

Now about that tiredness thing... I'm off to bed right away!
Sleep tight!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:16 pm, November 27, 2008, Blogger Sandy said...

Sweet dreams Cecily!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home