<$BlogMetaData$

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

short and sharp

When I signed on for Nablopomo I didn't realise I would have so many days away in the first week. This morning I am off on an overnight camp with 75 Grade 5/6 boys and girls (aged 10 to 12). I'm looking forward to it, but since I haven't packed yet and I need to leave in an hour or so (what do you have to pack for overnight really... almost nothing!), I don't have time for a careful, measured, thoughtful, meaningful post like all my posts usually are. (Ha... did I trick you there?!) Anyway, this one is just a quick note to say 'I posted. I fulfilled the requirements. I'll be back and hopefully I get some sleep and hopefully I don't have to wait until my return to find out who won the election!'

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:53 pm, November 05, 2008, Blogger Sandy said...

Good job Cecily, post is short but it's a post! Have fun with the children, great ages!

 
At 5:11 am, November 06, 2008, Blogger Cherie said...

Yes, have fun, Cecily!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home