<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, December 22, 2008

recess

The author of 'happy chatter' wishes to advise this blog is entering a time of recess. This decision has been taken in view of the general trend toward unhappy chatter in her writings of late. It has nothing to do with the recent lack of interest in her scrawling whines and everything to do with the need for rejuvenating time out. Happy chatter anticipates she will return to regale you with fresh news and insights in the very near future.

The author of 'happy chatter' would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your readership and cyber friendship. She wishes you all the best for a peaceful and joyous Christmas with family and friends, and looks forward to renewed interactions in 2009.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6:20 am, December 23, 2008, Blogger Robyn said...

I'd protest but since I'm hopefully going to see you IN REAL LIFE (yay!) I'll just wish you a wonderful Christmas! Do you have my contact numbers? Travel safely!!

 
At 6:59 am, December 23, 2008, Blogger cecily said...

Hehehe Robyn... I too am looking forward to the real life catch up, but I warn you I am a bit of a mess. Although maybe a couple of nights with the m-i-l will cheer me. (you know where my tongue is don't you?!) Yes I have your numbers and will be in touch. Which day suits you best? We are in Newie Fri, Sat and Sun all day. Already have a couple of things firming up for the Sat I think, but it's all fluid enough to change at the moment. See you soon!

 
At 8:12 am, December 24, 2008, Blogger Cherie said...

Noted and understood.

You guys have some fun.

See you in '09, Cecily.

 
At 12:55 pm, December 25, 2008, Blogger deanna said...

Merry warm and summery Christmas, Cecily. Don't worry about needing to take time...I've followed you for a while on bloglines, too, so I'll know right when you get back. Looking forward to it. God bless you in the year to come.

 
At 5:06 pm, December 27, 2008, Blogger Mike S said...

Have a nice rest. Looking forward to your return:)

 
At 9:44 am, December 29, 2008, Blogger Sandy said...

You will be missed Cecily, do you have my contact numbers too? What, you won't be coming to Connecticut? Darn.

Rest, regain your strength, and remember we love you, and come back!

 
At 9:11 pm, January 04, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I have same fun and time just like you guys..

Happy New Year..

tasmania accommodation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home