<$BlogMetaData$

Sunday, February 15, 2009

where's cecily?

I'm still here. I haven't forgotten my password or been languishing ill. Just busy enjoying the fruits of summer. The kitchen has lured me into its warm arms a fair bit lately. Apricot jam, blueberry jam, strawberry and rhubarb, blackberry and apple... our neighbour just gave us a huge bag of greengages so it looks like they'll be the next batch!

Then there was an experimental batch of blueberry muffins using barley malt instead of sugar - a little less than outstanding, but I'll keep working on it!

And the piece de resistance:



Blueberry tart.

Then there's my favourite hang out, the vegie patch, walking and cycling the streets to get fit (that makes me sound far more energetic and motivated than I really am), and work. I have a few blog posts simmering in the back of my mind, but in the mean time I'm going to live in the moment and release myself from the stress of keeping up a blog all the time! (Seriously, the things I beat myself up about!)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:48 am, February 16, 2009, Blogger Cherie said...

This work of art tart is amazing. I wish I had a fork in my hand right NOW.

 
At 2:23 pm, February 16, 2009, Blogger Sandy said...

Art tart! That's a cute one Cherie. Cecily you always make it look so good. Don't worry about us, we'll still be here when you get back from your bike ride!

 
At 4:20 pm, February 16, 2009, Blogger Angela said...

release away!

 
At 9:59 am, February 18, 2009, Blogger deanna said...

I'm glad you're doing well. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home