<$BlogMetaData$

Monday, November 01, 2010

whoops i did it again again

I'm still here... are you still here?!

It's been a while I know, but I am still alive and kicking. And very occasionally blogging.

Crazily I signed up for NaBloPoMo again - it turns out I'm a bit of a traditionalist, and try as I might, I couldn't say no after four years of NaBloPoMo success.

I do have a blogging dilemma though. I am not in a particularly good place right now. Should I be fraudulent and pretend I am OK? Or hang out the washing and let you into my reality?

Truth be told, I don't want to let you in. Instead I might proffer the held-together me. The me who smiles and laughs in all the right places as she quietly falls apart on the inside. The me who blithely navigates her way through all life's troubles seemingly unharmed.

It will be interesting to see what spills out.

In the mean time, I have discovered why I have not blogged for months - silence is so much easier. (If I hit delete now I could deliberately fail the challenge on day one and not write another thing for the next thirty days!)

Darn it. I might be miserable, but I still love a challenge. So NaBloPoMo it is.

Let the fun begin.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:34 pm, November 01, 2010, Anonymous 2paw said...

It was so nice to see you in The Library. Also, thank you, now I have Britney Spears' song as an ear worm!!
I hope that whatever is horrid sorts itself out soon.
Good Luck with your NaBloPoMo. November is a short month, one day less than October so I think you have a head start!!

 
At 1:55 pm, November 02, 2010, Blogger Sandy said...

I'm loving the vulnerable Cecily. Blog, blog, let it be you. It's what makes us who we are. Nothing is so sacred as the true self.

 
At 12:16 pm, November 03, 2010, Blogger Cherie said...

You and me, familiar places and spaces.

You talked me into it. I'm going for the November blogginess, too.

Cheers, friend. Here's to an interesting blog experience - once again. Clink!

 
At 5:45 pm, November 04, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back and doing NaBloPoMo! I don't have the energy for it this year, but if sure will be nice to follow you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home