<$BlogMetaData$

Saturday, November 03, 2012

banana muffins

I like cooking banana and choc chip muffins.

Frank likes eating mushy bananas. (Actually he likes eating almost any bananas.  I, on the other hand, only eat them within a small window of ripe opportunity.  Not too green, not too spotty.)

One cannot cook banana and choc chip muffins without mushy bananas.

Here we have a dilemma.  Frank eats the mushy bananas and I never cook the muffins.  Until last week, when I fought tooth and nail for the overripe bananas.  (That is perhaps an exaggeration)

Every day Frank asked me if I was going to use the bananas.  Every day I assured him that they were perfect for cooking, and the longer they were left, the better.

Eventually I baked the muffins.  Frank ate them.

Strangely enough, there are now two very ripe bananas sitting in the fruit bowl, and no sign of them being eaten any time soon.

I guess I'm cooking banana and choc chip muffins again soon!  Yay!

1 Comments:

At 12:42 pm, November 11, 2012, Anonymous 2paw said...

I like banana just ripe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home